Sunday, January 1, 2012

♔ intro ♔

Hello bloggers!

My name is Melanie Ann. I'm a 21 year old cat lady from Fayetteville, Arkansas. I have a passion for funky clothes, RPGs, and kitties of course. I have a wonderfully creative boyfriend named Jonathan and we share an apartment with our two furbabies and one close friend.

I work retail at the moment, unfortunately. I dropped out of college two years ago after a fairly major mental breakdown and not-even-quarter life crisis. I'm still trying to find what I'm truly good at, or any sort of passion hidden somewhere in me. It's a difficult journey, but I have hope that at some point I'll figure it out.

I mean to use this blog as somewhat personal, somewhat crafty, somewhat fashion inspired blog. Also I'd like to recognize dealing with my own negative body image and make an attempt to better myself and others like me with curves in more places than they are happy with.

If these things seem interesting to you, be sure to follow me!

I'm also on the following sites:
tumblr
twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment