Monday, January 2, 2012

♔ girl crushes week 1♔

To kick of this blog the right way, I'm going to post a weekly installment of sexy ladiez of a variety of shapes and sizes, who's style/bodies are just awesome.

Without further ado!

unknown, found on tumblr
Hot ladies in the kitchen, always welcome.
unknown, found on tumblr
omg look at her waist-to-hip ratio
fat-aus.com
I love her confidence! She has a totally fearless style.

tinytangerines.blogspot.com 
Not only does she have amazing style but she is probably the coolest mom I've ever seen ever
ashleysugarface.tumblr.com
Another hot momma! She exudes confidence.

Thanks for being hot, ladies!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post, actually I think I love your blog in general. Looking forward to more posts by you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things I love about your blog: everything. Love the title, love the celebration of confidence and curves, love the photos.

    ReplyDelete